Centre for Research and Development (CRD)
The aim of CRD is to inculcate a research environment and culture by promoting research activities such as research projects, publications, research consultancy and training.
|1||Dr. D. Kokila
Department of Social Work
|2||Dr. S. Shobana||Head, Department of Commerce and Management
|3||Dr. G. M. A. Christy
||Head, Department of English
|4||Mr. S. Dhanaraj
||Head, Department of Computer
|5||Dr. T. Sumathi
||Assistant Professor Commerce
|6||Dr. A. Edwin Robert
||Assistant Professor Computer Science
|7||Dr. Balaji S ||Assistant Professor Commerce
|8||Dr. M. Vasuhi
||Associate Professor commerce
- To take up research proposal and project of Government and Non-governmental organization.
- To take up surveys and studies for the institutional and societal developmental activities.
- To conduct training programmes for students, teachers, administrative staff and professionals in various fields to inculcate research culture.
- To support the students and research scholars to use the appropriate methodology in their research studies.
- To conduct seminars and workshops to familiarize the emerging areas of knowledge to the research in the respective areas.
- To take high quality research relevant to the need of the nation and local community.
- To do more inter disciplinary research activities.
- To generate funds through sponsored projects and consultancy services.
- To keep the faculty aware of the latest developments in their respective areas of specialization.
- To disseminate research findings through conferences/ seminars and workshops etc.
Tenure: 2 Years
Meetings: At least twice in a Semester and record minutes of the same and submit a copy to the IQAC.